Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

DEVIANT BRUCE JENNER

BRYCE ON MORALITY

- Another example of the corruption of American morality.

(Click for AUDIO VERSION)
To use this segment in a Radio broadcast or Podcast, send TIM a request.

Gold-Medal Olympic athlete, Bruce Jenner, created an overnight sensation when he appeared on the cover of the June 1, 2015 issue of "Vanity Fair" magazine. Shot in a corset by photographer Annie Leibovitz, Mr. Jenner, used this opportunity to promote his transgender switch to a woman named Caitlyn. Interestingly, his decision to pose as a woman was applauded by both sides of the aisle as a sign of political correctness and the magazine sold out in no time. I, for one, do not accept his deviant behavior and am appalled by his notoriety.

I believe Bruce has gone from hero to an unhealthy role model for youth. I doubt seriously the Wheaties people will be using him on their cereal boxes anytime soon. His celebrity will likely encourage others to follow in his footsteps.

I do not know what caused Mr. Jenner to make the "switch." I suspect it is the immoral culture of Hollywood which led to it. Frankly, I do not care. Enough is enough. Just about everyone I know agrees, but are unwilling to rebuke his behavior in fear of being labeled "Socially Intolerant."
You have heard me talk about tolerance in the past pertaining to religion and politics, but never on immoral behavior. I regard this as another indicator of the decline of our morality. No wonder the Muslim world laughs at us.

I understand all of this is being choreographed as a prelude to Mr. Jenner's upcoming reality show on E! TV which will begin in July, where he will discuss his new life as a woman. I will not be watching.

I am more appalled by the public's acceptance of all this; where is the condemnation? I guess this is just another example of the wussification of America.

And for those who claim I am not being politically correct on this subject. Frankly, I do not care. No, I will certainly not be referring to him as "Ms." or "Caitlyn." As far as I'm concerned, the man is lost. More disconcerting though, will America follow?

Keep the Faith!

Note: All trademarks both marked and unmarked belong to their respective companies.

Tim Bryce is a writer and the Managing Director of M&JB Investment Company (M&JB) of Palm Harbor, Florida and has over 30 years of experience in the management consulting field. He can be reached at timb001@phmainstreet.com

For Tim's columns, see:   timbryce.com

Like the article? TELL A FRIEND.

Copyright © 2015 by Tim Bryce. All rights reserved.

NEXT UP:  SLOWING DOWN? - Are we working harder or smarter?

LAST TIME:  BED BUGS & OUR CHANGING WORLD  - What is the true cause of our changing world and what can be done about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment