Saturday, May 11, 2013
FOR MOTHER'S DAY
BRYCE ON MOTHERS DAY
Copyright © 2013 by Tim Bryce. All rights reserved.
- 12 things I've learned about mothers.
* Mother's spit has cured scratches, bruises and fixed millions of projects.
* Mothers sleep with their eyes half-open (they never stop worrying).
* Mothers dispense vitamin pills daily for their offspring, even when they've grown into adults.
* Mothers are always the last to sit down at the dinner table.
* The best ingredient in a meal prepared by a mother is her heart.
* Mothers always warn, "Be careful or you'll put your eye out."
* Mothers know where you hide things.
* Mothers keep your school work and anything you made for them when you were a child.
* Mothers know if you have been naughty or nice, not Santa.
* Mothers usually accept less so their children can have more.
* Mothers may not agree with you, but they will always listen.
* No matter how old you are, mothers smile at you as you leave home, but weep after you have left.
Have I forgotten anything?
Happy Mothers Day!
Keep the Faith!
Note: All trademarks both marked and unmarked belong to their respective companies.
Tim Bryce is a writer and the Managing Director of M&JB Investment Company (M&JB) of Palm Harbor, Florida and has over 30 years of experience in the management consulting field. He can be reached at email@example.com
For Tim's columns, see: timbryce.com
Like the article? TELL A FRIEND.
Listen to Tim on WJTN-AM (News Talk 1240) "The Town Square" with host John Siggins (Mon, Wed, Fri, 12:30-3:00pm Eastern), KGAB-AM 650 "The Morning Zone" with host Dave Chaffin (weekdays, 6:00-10:00am Mountain), and KIT-AM 1280 in Yakima, Washington"The Morning News with Dave and Lance" with hosts Dave Ettl & Lance Tormey (weekdays. 6:00-9:00am Pacific). Or tune-in to Tim's channel on YouTube.