* Rebuilding the depleted military.
* Taking care of veterans.
* Energy Independence.
* Law and Order.
* Making government honest.
* Cut taxes dramatically.
* Improve trade.
* Cutting regulations.
* Cut the corporate tax from 35% to 15%.
* Cut the death tax.
* Simplify the tax code. "I do not believe H&R Block will be voting for me," he kidded.
2. Appoint a tough trade negotiator.
3. Instruct the Secretary of Commerce to identify violations of trade agreements and end abuses.
4. Renegotiate NAFTA.
5. Instruct the Treasury Secretary to label China a currency manipulator and stop the cheating.
6. Appoint a trade representative to bring cases against China at the World Trade Organization (WTO).
7. Remedy trade tariffs.
Copyright © 2016 by Tim Bryce. All rights reserved.